Saturday, March 28, 2009

Heating Up

So Semana Santa is right around the corner. That means mangos are ripening and the temperature is rising and rising. In the next two months, prior to the start of the rainy season, the temp in Managua will often rise about 100ºF. I can already start to feel it. I know on my blog today it said something like 90º and that has to be wrong. It feels much hotter.
Everything here is just coasting along. I´m into a rhythm at school. I cherish my weekends which are used for chores, cold beer, catching up on email, and sitting around relaxing. One place I´ve found really relaxing is sitting on the stoop of our house. Jenna caught a picture of me without me realizing. I like how it caught some of our local artwork on the wall across the street.


Well, that´s about all I´ve got for now. La Paz.

1 comment:

  1. greetings from Roma! Sonia and i tried to catch you on Skype on Saturday, but we missed you. We are 8 hours ahead of you, so we have a narrow window. Maybe we will try to call you. We talk of you often and miss you always. Love, Mom
    PS, enjoy the mangos! and all the blessings on your life.

    ReplyDelete

El Camino Se Hace al Caminar

The Way Is Made By Walking