Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nicaragua is not in South America, and yes Spanish is spoken there

So a lot of people have asked me, "so where is Nicaragua again?" There are a lot of misunderstandings about even what continent the country is on. So I thought I'd provide some resources for people to check out.

The CIA world fact book is a good initial overview resource for any country. Here is the link to Nicaragua's page: CIA Nicaragua
Wikipedia also offers a good overview of the country: More Nica info

Also I'd like to say thank you to my good friends Eddie and Chris for their shout out. They have a great blog and I'm going to love reading it in Nica. It will be a good way to stay connected while abroad. Check them out: Chris and Eddie

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck in Nicaragua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to echo Cara´s words. And I know where Nicaragua is!

    Have a safe trip down there and hope you had wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

El Camino Se Hace al Caminar

The Way Is Made By Walking