Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend with the Boys and Mailing Address

I had the great privelige to travel with an old friend and some new ones this past weekend. My buddy Colin, the one I road tripped with this past summer and studied with in El Salvador, and two other guys living in El Salvador right now came to visit Nicaragua. I swear, it felt more like they were hosting me in Granada. We went out to eat, drank mojitos, took a small boat tour and went to Laguna de Apoyo to swim. It was luxurious. On Sunday morning we came back to to Managua early, before their bus back to El Salvador, to have breakfast with the community. It was really great to have so many good people in one place.

From left to right, sporting JVI colors unknowingly: Sam, Jeff, me, and Colin

From left to right: Megan, Michael, Sam, Colin, Jeff, Me, Jenna, Amber


My Address (By request):

Patrick Reynolds
C/O JVI
Apdo LM 161
Managua, Nicaragua

P.S. I LOVE getting mail!!!

1 comment:

El Camino Se Hace al Caminar

The Way Is Made By Walking